8 pounds to goal

Friday, March 24, 2006

Day 2

Okay, yesterday's a wash. Moving on...
Breakfast: Coffee (1), Toast (2), 1 1/2 t PB (1) & 1t Jam (.5) = 4.5 points
11 a.m. snack: 1/2C lowfat flavored yogurt (2.5) -not buying THAT again!! = 7 points so-far
2 veggi burgers (2)
Pria bar (2)
Candy (5)
Pizza (6)
Wine (4)
Cookie (3)

Total:29 - yikes. I've got to get those sweets out of my diet!

Not bad. No exercise, but I vacuumed, swept and mopped while Cooper & Eva took the longest naps ever (2+ hours) Nice to start the weekend with a clean house. I think Friday mornings are a nice time to set aside for that since I'm sure not going anywhere.

Pizza (homemade), & salad for dinner. I need to make a snack- I think hummus, veggis and rice crackers will be good (and good for me..)

Hurrah! I managed to have only two pieces of pizza (and with light cheese, at that.) Making it at home is the way to go. Of course, I had to have a snack of candy at the store...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home