8 pounds to goal

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Day 4

Crap-ola. I thought I had 8 pounds to go, but really it's more like 11. Blah. I guess that's what I get for blowing off attending meetings. Figures. Ah well.

I told Chris this is it- I need 2 weeks of bomber WW planning. So, of course it's totally me blowing it, not him. It was just easier when he was my total cheerleader. (Like my own personal trainer, really.)

Today's points:
Coffee & snack bar: 3
1/2 sl. pizza: 2
Running total: 5

And we're off to a birthday party- my least successful eating situation. I need a plan...

Okay, not so bad. I restrained myself, didn't eat the bread on my sandwich, and shared a sliver of cake with Chris. I maybe had 1/4C of potato salad THREE POINTS- what a waste. I don't even like it that much.
Subtotal for lunch:11 points
Running total: 16
Remaining: 6 (Kiwi for snack)
So, salad for dinner, because I want my points for drinks with Jerry and Kati. Maybe a 1 pt. veggi burger for filler. Chris is cooking lasagna- sheesh! I'm sending it to work with him as lunch for the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home